Treat yourself to superior comfort with the Clive Power Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar, which features high-end ergonomic features and elegant design details. Designed to give living spaces a refined look and feel, this recliner has heavy thread stitching and a channeled back cushion. Pillow pad armrests and flat seat cushions further enhance your comfort, while a hand-held power control allows you to independently adjust the headrest, footrest and lumbar support. Keep your feet and legs elevated with a fully padded extended footrest that helps improve circulation. With the lay-flat mechanism, you can easily shift to a sleep position. Our DualFlex Spring System ensures durability and a supportive sit, along with the attached, high-density foam seat and back cushions. Keep devices charged with a USB port in the hand control, which you can house in the convenient side pocket.
- Heavy thread stitching and channeled back cushion for a tailored look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- A hand-held power control independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- Extended footrest enhances comfort and circulation
- Lay-flat mechanism helps you seamlessly shift from sitting to reclining to sleeping position
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- Removable back makes the recliner easy to reposition and move
- Available in polyester fabric options that will hold up in the most demanding environments
- USB port built into power button for convenient charging
- Convenient side pocket for storing hand control
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.